We will be at the 2014 Unveiled Wedding Show!
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center and The JDK Group collaberated to bring guests an unforgettable experience by providing the best vendors, wedding planners, advice, and prizes, all under one roof for your convenience!
Join us for this experience on January 19, from 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. at The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in New Cumberland, PA. We are excited to be a part of the 2014 Unveiled Wedding Show and to share with guests our familiarities and insights about weddings.
UNVEILED14 WEDDING SHOW HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Your chance to meet one-on-one with the area’s premier wedding vendors
• Wedding planning secrets from a panel of industry experts
• A chance to win amazing prizes (ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PRIZES!), BUT you have to RSVP here by 1/18 in order to be eligible to win.
Admission to the Unveiled Wedding Show is free!
For more information, visit the Unveiled Wedding Show Facebook, or the Official Website.
Meagan & Adam’s wedding day couldn’t have gone more perfectly. Their wedding was held at the Inn at Leola Village in Lancaster, Pa. The Inn at Leola Village provided the catering and the stunning florals for their wedding.
A few of our favorites :
- Meagan’s sparkly “something blue” high heels!
- Having their adorable, 17-month-old daughter as the flower girl
- Their entrance “down” to the reception
- The energetic personalities of the bride, groom, bridesmaids, and groomsmen
Get excited! Meagan & Adam’s wedding was featured on Dream Weddings! Dream Weddings is the first wedding reality TV show based in South Central Pennsylvania, airs on NBC affiliate, WGAL. Click Here to view the full episode of Meagan & Adam’s wedding.
Entertainment: DJ Freez | Photographer: Hannah Seigchrist | Cakery: House of Clarendon | Venue: Inn at Leola Village
Enjoy this beautiful wedding between Mary & Scott in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. They were such a sweet couple and their love was very evident throughout the day.
Weddings by JDK
Thomas Beaman Photography
That’s it Wedding Concepts
Erika and Shane chose her parents private property for their nuptials. Weddings by JDK, did a fabulous job of transforming their ideas and dreams for their wedding into reality!
Photography courtesy of Jeremy Hess Photographers.